About Dr Greg Madison
Originally from western Canada, I have lived, worked, and studied over half my life in Europe, Norway, Ireland, Sheffield, London and Brighton & Hove.
In addition to maintaining a private practice in counselling psychology and psychotherapy, I lecture worldwide and serve as a visiting lecturer on the faculties of psychotherapy and counselling psychology trainings in various countries in Europe, Australia and North America.
I have worked therapeutically with people in a great variety of settings from high-level public figures to children living on the street.
As an Experienced Senior Psychologist and Psychotherapist, I work with most issues including:
- Somatic experiences, bodily feelings and sensations
- Medical professionals experiencing stress
- Identity issues including difference, sexuality, being an ‘outsider’, ‘not-belonging’, issues of ‘home’ and inter-cultural relocation
- Highly successful creatives, executives and business professionals
- Lack of meaning and major life choices
- Life transitions, decisions and uncertainty
- Supervising experienced psychotherapists, psychologists, coaches and counsellors
- Training professionals and teams in the body-mindfulness practice of Focusing
I have also published a number of books, articles and book chapters. Please view the Publications page for further details.
For further information or to book an appointment:
Email Dr. Greg Madison