A little more about Greg…
Originally from western Canada, I have lived, worked, and studied over half my life in Europe; Norway, Ireland, Sheffield, mostly in London & now also in Brighton & Hove.
In addition to maintaining a private practice, I lecture worldwide and serve as a visiting lecturer on the faculties of psychotherapy and counselling psychology trainings in various countries in Europe and North America.
I have worked therapeutically with people in a great variety of settings from high-level public figures to children living on the street.
My specialist areas include:
- Medical patients and families in a hospice and large teaching hospital
- Identity issues, difference, sexuality, being an ‘outsider’, ‘not-belonging’, issues of ‘home’
- Highly successful creatives, executives and business professionals
- Developing and managing an NHS psychotherapy service
- Supervising experienced psychotherapists, psychologists, coaches and counsellors
- Training professional teams in the body-mindfulness practice of Focusing
I have also published a number of books, articles and chapters. View the Publications page for details.
For further information or to book an appointment:
Email Dr. Greg Madison